Monday, January 14, 2013

Make it your own

I have a love for leather. Which translates into a love of bags. And shoes. Two things my pocket book could live without purchasing. I've been big on saving this year so I save those purchases for special occasions. With that being said, I'm on a mission to make items that I would otherwise have bought. It can be cheaper (sometimes) and it makes you feel proud when someone admires something you've made yourself. Now, I'm not about to make myself a pair of shoes or a new purse. I don't think my leather crafting skills are quite there yet... But I've had my eyes on a leather keychain for awhile and I've been loving these tassel key chains. They're all over the place!
Factory tassel keychain
 
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Black leather Tassel Key Chain
 
Tassel leather clip Keychain - Ready to ship
 
LEATHER TASSEL KEYCHAIN (MINT)
 
 
After seeing these pictures I'm sold and on a mission to make my own! I've seen a variety of DIY versions but I think I'm going to tweak it a little to make my own. I'll be back with the finished result soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment