Sunday, February 3, 2013

Wedding Brain

Sorry I've been AOL for a couple of days. The mister and I had a wedding to go to this weekend. We ended up making a day trip out of it and I'm so glad we made the time to go because it was so nice to meet up with our friends from college and be a part of such a beautiful day. This was the first wedding we've been to that we were friends with the couple. There's something to be said about seeing two people you care about get married. I guess I finally understand the tears that are always shed at weddings. :)

I've noticed after ever wedding I go to, I end up with wedding planning on my mind. For those of us who haven't said our "I do's" yet, I feel like a lot of us spend weddings taking notes to store away in our own sort of brain pinterest. And now that my own wedding is in 10 months, my wedding brain is in overdrive. So I decided it's high time I shared with you guys a few images of inspiration that I have for my own big day!

 
This picture says it all about what I want for my wedding. The colors are perfection! (We're going with grey and peach/orange for our wedding.) And when I first saw that bouquet, I knew it would serve as the perfect inspiration. I love how it's a fall twist on normally spring flowers. If my wedding turns out half as beautiful as the ones in these pictures, I will be one happy girl! (By the way, the girls who put together this inspiration board at Magnolia Pair photography are highly recommended!)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love all these pictures and especially love the sentiment in the last photo. It's such a sweet thought. Now I've just got to figure out a way to combine all of these ideas into one wedding!
 
I'm finally starting to feel the excitement about the wedding instead of being completely overwhelmed. It's definitely a welcomed feeling. So many things to look forward to. It's going to be a great year. :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment